24 I.S. Limited - Terms of Business
1. Definitions and Interpretation: “Client” means the hirer, be they an individual or business, who has requested 24 I.S. engage in the sales or marketing efforts, or both, on their behalf. “In any capacity” includes without limitation on a permanent, part-time, temporary, retainer, pilot, daily rate or per-appointment basis, as applicable.
“24 I.S.” means 24 I.S. Limited, First Floor Offices, China Gardens, Marina Way, Festival Park, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5PA. “Terms of Business” means these Terms of Business, any documents agreed or issued pursuant to the terms herein and any agreed variations.
2. These Terms of Business take effect from 1st August 2012 and supersede any previous terms of business issued by 24 I.S.
3. By payment of invoice from 24 I.S., or by agreeing to engage or make use of the services of 24 I.S. either in writing or verbally, in any capacity, the Client is deemed to have accepted these Terms of Business.
4. No variation of these Terms of Business is valid or shall be binding on 24 I.S. unless confirmed in writing to the Client.
5. All fees and charges are payable as specified on invoice and payment should be made to 24 I.S. Limited, First Floor Offices, China Gardens, Marina Way, Festival Park, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5PA.
6. VAT is payable at the prevailing rate, unless otherwise stated.
7. 24 I.S. reserves the right to charge interest on all invoices raised from the last date that payment was due until the date of payment calculated at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof.
8. If, within 24 months of engagement of using the services of 24 I.S., if any employee of 24 I.S. or any of its subsidiary companies with whom the Client has dealt during that 24 month period is engaged by the Client in any capacity, either directly or indirectly, or via any third party route, these Terms of Business will apply and the Client will be liable to 24 I.S. for an introduction fee of £20,000 without entitlement to rebate. Interest at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof will be applied from the date of appointment until payment of the invoice without concession.
9. All services are offered on a best endeavours basis, and no guarantees on performance are offered unless provided in writing by 24 I.S.
10. 24 I.S. will not accept any consequential loss claims whatsoever resulting from any engagement of its services.
11. Our total liability to the Client in respect of any services is limited to the total amount paid to us during the contract term for such services.
12. Unless specified by 24 I.S. in writing, should any client wish to cancel an incomplete transaction with 24 I.S., notice should be given to 24 I.S. detailing the reasons why, and from receipt of notification, 24 I.S. will have 28 days to take corrective action and remedy any issues on condition that the requested volume of new calling data is provided to 24. Any refunds payable will take into account any unpaid fees, and the time spent on an exercise, and / or the time taken to take corrective action. Refunds would only be made in extreme circumstances and would be payable in the calendar month following the completion of any corrective action.
13. The offering of financial incentives, bonuses, gifts as well as invitations to events to members of 24 I.S. staff without the prior knowledge and consent of 24 I.S. Directors will be deemed to be a material breach of these Terms of Business and may result in the cessation of services with no refund.
14. No monetary refunds will be made where the client deems that they have purchased too many days or appointments, rather the credits can be banked and used for services at a later date.
15. If a client cancels prior to the start of a campaign and invoices have been raised and provisions made i.e. training time, data and campaign shaping, as well as start date/time agreed and allocated, then full payment will be required unless agreed in writing by one of the Company Directors of 24 I.S.
16. 24 I.S. may terminate the provision of Services if the Customer is in material breach of these Terms of Business and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied.
17. 24 I.S. may terminate the provision of Services with no refund if the Customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into administration or liquidation.
18. Any modifications to our Terms of Business will only be valid if offered in writing by one of the Company Directors of 24 I.S. – should any modification by offered or made by any employee of 24 I.S. without notice in writing by a Company Director of 24 I.S., they will be deemed unenforceable and null and void with respect to these Terms of Business.
19. If any provision or part thereof of these Terms of Business is held to be illegal or unenforceable the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the relevant provision and the Terms of Business shall not be affected.
20. These Terms of Business shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
August 2012 - 2019
24 I.S. Ltd – Appointment Generation – Rules of Engagement
Any criteria for leads should be laid out IN FULL by the client, and agreed by 24 I.S., in advance of pricing being offered and campaign commencement. In order to book appointments, 24 I.S. are devoting staff resource and time to the campaign, which is essentially lost if our client changes criteria or introduces extra criteria once a campaign begins. If any appointments are booked and then our client decides that the meeting falls outside of any newly introduced criteria, without the prior agreement of 24 I.S., then we will not replace that meeting.
24 I.S. should be given full and up to date calendar access for the resource making the follow up call or meeting, and it is the responsibility of the client to keep this up to date at all times.
The client must make clear any geographical restrictions on where they will travel to in advance of the campaign e.g. Scotland, and its islands / Northern Ireland / Isle of Man / Isle of Wight / Cornwall / Norfolk / Guernsey / Jersey etc. Further they must also make clear in advance, any areas that fall outside the scope of the project e.g. if sales people cannot cover the Republic of Ireland, then this should be noted to 24 I.S. in advance, and no such records should appear in the data. Meetings will not be replaced unless these restrictions are laid out in full prior to campaign commencement.
If our client supplies data, and a meeting or follow-up call is booked with a potential business prospect from that data, then our client must accept the meeting.
Any data provided by the client must be fit for purpose as agreed in the defined campaign criteria. If the data is deemed to be unfit for purpose, then 24 I.S. reserve the right to make a charge for the time worked on the unfit data. The data should not have been worked on before by other telemarketers, and should be no more than two years old.
Once data is provided to 24 I.S., we do not accept records being removed from the exercise that we have worked on unless the Directors agree to do so.
Once an appointment or follow up call has been booked and lead sheet sent. The client must send an email calendar confirmation to the prospect within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to do so within 48 hours, if the prospect then declines the meeting or follow up call, this would not be replaced by 24 I.S.
Should the process of the potential business prospect involve our client making an initial phone call to the prospect, and if our client fails to make that phone call at an agreed time and date, then we would not replace the meeting or follow up call. Further, should our client fail to communicate progress on the meeting within 48 hours at each stage, then we would not replace the meeting.
Please note that should a potential business prospect cancel a follow up call or an appointment that we have made, we would happily replace it, only if the directors and TM are informed within 48 hours of the scheduled time and date of the meeting and/or cancellation whichever is sooner, with 24 I.S. having confirmed this first verbally with the potential business prospect.
If any meeting needs to be rescheduled if requested by a potential business prospect, then 24 I.S. would attempt to reschedule the meeting, and would replace it if the reschedule was not possible.
If the reschedule request came from our client following the booking of a meeting where the client representative was originally listed as available, then we can happily attempt to reschedule, but we would not replace the meeting if the potential business prospect then will not accept the rearrangement.
If our client is asked to send a meeting or follow-up call confirmation and fails to do so, and the meeting as a consequence does not take place, then we would not replace the meeting.
If our client cancels the meeting or follow-up call or fails to attend, then we would not replace it.
A request for a replacement must be made in writing directly to the Directors of 24 I.S. Any replacement agreed with a 24 I.S. staff member without the consent of management, will under no circumstances be honoured.
In all cases, any agreement for call back or meeting replacements can only be agreed by the Directors of 24 I.S.
In any pay per appointment project, we would not share with our clients any information updates from prospects where we were yet to supply a final lead – such as future project dates, renewal dates or similar. We would purely provide appointments. Where we have supplied an appointment, all such information captured would be shared with our clients.
24 I.S. Limited, First Floor Offices, China Gardens, Marina Way, Festival Park, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5PA